2018’s Most Controversial Issues
- December 30, 2018
- INSIDESHOWBIZ.PH TEAM
2018 was not a quiet year for Philippine show business. Controversies left and right came from different parts of the industry and we all saw it play out until another one came to replace it. Here’s a rundown of the noisiest issues that we’ve come across with this year!
1. PNP vs. Ang Probinsyano
2. Janella Salvador Accusing Elmo Magalona of Physical Abuse
3. JK Labajo and Darren Espanto Twitter War
4. Gretchen Fulido vs. ABS-CBN Executives
5. Ellen Adarna vs. minor “paparazzi”
6. Mark Bautista coming out as bisexual
7. Rhian Ramos accused of being a third party to JM de Guzman and Barbie Imperial
8. Arjo Atayde and Maine Mendoza dating issue
9. Loisa Andalio and Maris Racal’s friendship fallout
10. Robin Padilla calling out Korean PGT contestant for not being able to speak Filipino
11. Jameson Blake’s call out for free art work
12. Joshua Garcia direct messaging with a female fan
13. Barbie Imperial’s alleged physically abusive relationship with Paul Salas
14. Bailey May confirming the end of the “BaiLona” love team
15. Ruru Madrid and Bianca Umali dating issue
16. Vice Ganda and Calvin Abueva dating issue
17. Marco Gumabao and Janella Salvador dating issue
Which local showbiz controversy rocked your world this year?
Inside Showbiz Weekly
Latest PollsPOLL: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity Hunk?POLL: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity Babe?PBB Otso Teens Batch 2: Who Do You Think Should Be in The Big Four?POLL: Who Should Replace Liza Soberano As Darna?